Thank you for stopping by my web-page.. my name is Rhianna
I love: My man, my kids, my company, my friends, travel, and pastries. I truly love my life everyday and live it to the fullest, I love and live with my whole heart, and I wouldn't change a thing.
The about me section can be soooooooo rough because I feel weird talking about me. Me, myself, I am not a writer, I tell picture stories. That is my comfort zone. Talking is also my comfort. I love to talk about so many things, so many stories to tell. I love capturing moments that once you seen them, they make you physically change how you feel at that exact moment, they take you back and you can almost feel, smell and taste what that felt like. I love to talk about photography all the time, life, kids, furniture or a hott new Netflix. I truly believe that coffee and conversation are my favorite hobby. I could make a date once a day with someone and it would never get old, because learning and listening and talking is everything. It's how we grow, we laugh and cry and we feed the inner tree and become strong enough to be ourselves, and then one day we are grown, but the tree is getting older and wiser and it knows the seasons with come and they will change. I love changing, but I also love just being there, here in this moment and no where else. OK, so with that said since I am NOT a writer, but I like lists. Here's me in a list:
1. I try everyday to live with ALOHA. I love Hawaii and all that the Polynesian cultures teach about the earth and life and I know that I am connected to all living things and with that comes the importance of intention.
2. I love the sky, looking it and taking photos of it, i love cloud formations and often try and catch the sunset every single day.
3. I seriously drink a pot of coffee a day - iced or cold brew, trying to switch to more tea. The struggle is real, "wanna hear a joke: DECAF!"
4. I dream about travel everyday, just found out I can fly to Iceland for $99!! Can you believe it! Italy and Japan are next on the list.
5. My "feed" is full of wedding stuff and more wedding stuff, I love the imagery I research and find inspiration in so many amazing artists.
6. I recently got engaged and might elope cause it will take me 5+ years to plan my wedding.
7. I enjoy being of service, I love making things easy on others, I definitely love being apart of a great team and deep and considerate communication is a must.
8. I truly believe everyone has the best intentions and I go into every relationship with a full glass/ clean slate kinda attitude. People say I am grossly optimistic.
9. I have 9 lives and I have already used 5 of them. Ask me more if you wanna know.
10. YOGA is my thang, I need it, I love it, cannot say enough great things.
11. I love to dance - any kind; all kinds, I just can't help myself. I used to be a professional dancer and instructor it's my other form of expression for sure.
12. I love R&B and Soul so much. Also got through the gangsta rap in there, it needs me and I need it.
13. I cannot bring myself to tweet. It just doesn't fit in my life. I am not giving up yet tho, one day Twitter, one day.
14. I love being a photographer; love.
15. I love my family, they are everything and I choose everyday to kiss their cheeks and look at everyday as a miracle with them, two boys to raise and change the world, what a trip!!!!! SO fun being a momma and wifey, I dig it.
I think I decided to make photography my career because I wanted to leave something behind. The beauty of being human. Which in this line of work is important, to see the beauty first, because you each one of us are beautiful. My job is to “think outside the box," taking lighting into consideration, work on a timeline and make sure my equipment is ready to create. But I want to listen to who you are and how you want the world to see your love story too. My goal is to give you wedding art. Beautiful, high quality, visually stunning, appealing images that make you want to stop everything and look at them over and over. I want you to be able to trust that I am a professional giving you the very best service and information every time. I want you to know that this is a mostly planned/ some things are unplanned life event and things can go differently then planned but we always make it work, because it always does. I want you to enjoy every moment and I want to take pictures of all of it.
I pour my heart and soul and tons of money into this photography role, and I am constantly reviewing and learning and growing. I review every single image before releasing it to you. Every image is a reflection of you and myself and just ok doesn't fly. I want you to love love love your images. I want you to enjoy getting your portrait taken. I want you to have an experience.
I have been photographing people for over 9 years now, and I was lucky enough to attend Brooks Photography Institute 2011-2012, graduating with a certificate in professional portrait wedding photography. I have been mentored and trained by some of the best, and I am forever grateful. I work for hire with many companies in the state of California, different publications and editorial work as well. I work very closely with Anna Delores Photography as an Associate Photographer. I attend workshops constantly to expand my art, and keep me up to date on everything photography related. I am based out of Ventura, CA and I love to travel (especially to the Hawaiian Islands). #mybagsarepacked #letsdothis #aloha
I hope that this gives you a little more insight into me, and what you're getting into. I cannot wait to chat with you! I can't wait to hear your love story.. Let's get coffee! :)